Goal: Facilitate the social adaptation of graduates of childcare residential services, support them with starting an independent life.
Within the Independent life program, each case of young people leaving childcare residential services is examined individually and assisted according to the identified needs.
- Provides with temporary accommodation;
- Covers the rental costs of the flat for certain period of time;
- Assists in getting occupation;
- Facilitates the employment;
- Provides other types of social assistance;
Project Location: 2d Tornike Eristavi Street, 0192 Tbilisi, Georgia