CARITAS GEORGIA is looking for an Italian student who intends to build his career in our fundraising sector; we’re offering an internship with high possibilities for hiring.
- Assisting actual program manager in writing, reporting and managing of projects
- Assisting in redacting informative and communicational materials
- Assisting in handling relations with main projects partners
- High school degree
- Italian and English knowledge at good level
- High motivation to work in charitable organization
- Ready to learn
- Humility and flexibility
Part-time internship at our local Caritas in Kutaisi and Batumi, timing and organizing will be agreed during the interview.
Send CV and motivational letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of November 2017.